Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
And, since all of us have heard some recruitment horror stories, we’d like to explain how to differentiate between the bad and the excellent recruiter in the very first conversation.
- Talks more, pitching roles before understanding what you’re looking for
- Makes you feel like you’re being pushed and rushed
- Isn’t keen to find out more about you as a person.
It’s just a transaction.
- Listens to you and presents roles adequate to your desires
- Can describe the role in depth
- Will have some general information such as the salary brackets
They are informative but you feel like you’re on your own in this process.
- Wants to speak even if you’re not looking to move yet
- Offers some market updates and helpful advice
- Will give you some crucial information on the company, knows the team, and can tell you how many candidates they have placed within this organisation so far.
They are an expert in your niche. You want to ask them for help and support. You trust them to guide you. That’s Harvey John.
Sound career advice. Under 200 words.
If you would like to see our company updates and industry insights, follow us on LinkedIn.
Through coordinated research and content marketing, Katie’s goal is to ensure that our team continues to evolve with the everchanging tax landscape and our network benefits from the unique perspective we have of the market.
In doing so, Katie's role is fundamental in championing Harvey John's values of bringing clarity and expertise to tax recruitment.