Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Now you’ve decided it’s time to make a move, you’ve upgraded your LinkedIn profile, made sure your CV truly speaks for you, and you’re ready to start your job hunt.
To do this you can:
- Start searching for vacancies via Google
- Research “The Best Places to Work” rankings
- Filter through the job adverts on Linkedin
- Check career opportunities at your “dream companies”
- Scour the various job boards
Then, if you see some interesting positions, you register on a site, upload your CV, fill out lengthy forms and give consent to share your data (i.e. phone number, address, salary expectations).
After all that you can finally hit Apply. Now, repeat these steps on numerous platforms and career websites, sit back and hope that you hear from at least one of them. Doesn’t sound like fun, does it? So you’re now asking when does the fun actually begin? The truth is, that the job search process can be a daunting and often impersonal experience, leaving many feeling like their efforts are lost in the vastness of the digital job market.
Well, what if someone could do all of this for you – and much more:
- Give you updates on the market
- Provide background information and offer introductions to top-quality companies
- CV advice
- Fully prepare you for interviews
- Manage salary and package negotiations?
For guidance and support throughout this process get in touch with one of our specialists to experience the difference a top-quality Harvey John consultant can make. Our team of dedicated professionals is committed to providing personalized assistance tailored to your unique needs and aspirations. By working with a Harvey John consultant, you gain access to a network of resources, market knowledge, and a proactive approach to addressing your specific challenges. So let us help you with your next job hunt!
If you would like to see our company updates and industry insights, follow us on LinkedIn.