Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Technology changes rapidly, and so must the approach to technology.
A simple gap analysis no longer works. Instead, informed customers decide what they want and how they want it; degree of visibility, level of automation, characteristics of tax function reform. Taxologists walk them through this, then technicians deliver a controllable, governable and future-proofed solution. Let Harvey John help you embrace a future where technology is your friend.
Geoff Peck, Chief Taxologist, PawPaw Taxology
Ready or not, the digitalisation of tax is becoming the new normal. And the potential of technology is dependent on the ability of the human behind it.
As we venture further into the digital age of tax, many hiring managers begin to move into unchartered territory. This is why it’s crucial to have a specialist tax technology recruiter navigate you through the process.
Every day we’re engaging and immersing ourselves in the EMEA tax technology market with the sole aim of keeping you connected and enabling you to build a successful tax function.
If you don’t see a vacancy which matches your skill set or preferred location, then please contact Alex or Katie to discuss how we can approach our established network on a confidential basis.
Our coverage of Tax Technology
Who do we recruit?
Our clients range from software houses, boutiques to Big 4 firms, and FTSE 250 to Global 500 companies.
Naturally, the breadth of our client network means we recruit across the full spectrum of tax technology roles, ranging from systems and processes to those that move from IT into tax.
- Process & technology
- Tax transformation
- Pre-sales, solutions, and sales engineering
- Systems implementation
- Tax research & content
- Product leads
- Tax process owners
- Systems engineers
- Data analytics consultants
What grades do we recruit?
To truly be specialists in the entire tax technology sector, we believe in engaging with the entire market. Knowing what takes place at grassroots as well as what influences movements at the leadership grade gives us that ‘big picture’ approach.
From trainee consultants to tax technology leaders, we recruit across all grades.
- Team Move (Sales Tax Technology) | Global Indirect Tax Software House, USA
- Head of Tax Technology | Indirect Tax Service Provider, London
- Indirect Tax Technology Lead | Manufacturer, Dublin
- VAT Technology Lead | Top 6 Firm, London
- Oracle Functional Consultant | Tax Software House, UK
- Indirect Tax Transformation Manager | Big 4, London
- US Sales Tax Research & Content Manager | Tax Software House, UK
- Indirect Tax Technology & Data Specialist | Retail, Amsterdam
- Indirect Tax Business Process Expert | Tax Software House, Manchester
- Senior Tax Technology Associate – Alteryx | Big 4, London
Our Latest Vacancies
Oracle Tax Technology Specialist
Indirect Tax Technology Expert
Tax Technologist (Global Mobility)
The Tax team post a monthly newsletter with market updates for Indirect Tax, Direct Tax, Tax Technology and Trade & Global Customs. If you’d like to sign up and receive all the latest tax trends, follow the link