Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
“I love the positive impact of my job; finding someone a position that ticks all the boxes on their wish list and equally filling a business-critical gap for a client – win win!!”
Why work with Hayley?
- One third of Hayley’s placements in the last three years have been through referrals, demonstrative of Hayley’s success and candidates’ trust in her ability.
- Hayley gives her utmost attention, support and guidance throughout the entire process.
- 94% of successfully placed candidates in the last three years are still working at the firm / company proving Hayley’s focuses on finding long-term solutions that will be beneficial to both parties.
- At the heart of everything Hayley does is building relationships based on trust and understanding.
- Covering all levels from NQ to Partners / General Counsel across all practice areas.
- Corporate Partner | Leading commercial law firm
- Legal Counsel (succession planning with a view to becoming General Counsel) | Global HQ of a medical devices company
- Head of Employment | Regional law firm
- Senior Associate and an NQ | Top Real Estate department
- Legal Counsel | Growing global medical devices company
- NQ Private Client lawyer | Embarking on the start of her exciting career
- Planning Associate | Regional firm
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance Counsel | FinTech company (lead on MIFID II & GDPR)
- Head of a Private Client team | Growing regional firm
- Retained by Cripps to assist with the on-going growth of both their Planning and Development teams
Why Harvey John?
- We’ve been in business since 2004 and have built a reputable position in the market by delivering a focused and top quality service.
- We combine finely tuned traditional recruitment techniques coupled with the use of new technology and cutting-edge sourcing methods.
- 95% of our placed candidates say that they’d absolutely recommend working with us to their network.
- We treat our clients and candidates with a dedicated and personal approach.
What Our Clients say about Hayley
See some of our reviews from our wonderful clients!
“Hayley was by far the best recruitment consultant I have dealt with. She was thorough, professional and supportive, with an exceptional breadth of knowledge regarding in-house legal roles. Throughout the recruitment process she was always on hand to provide a first-class service. Highly recommended.”
“I recently started a new legal role at a biotechnology company and I must thank Hayley [Rose] for her exceptional service and support throughout the whole process. Hayley was comprehensive in her approach to explaining the role and the company and why I might be a good fit and provided excellent guidance to ensure I was well-prepared for the interviews. During the process, she was very helpful in answering all my queries and always gave me regular updates. It has certainly been one of the best experiences I have had in my career working with a recruiter. Hayley was thorough and very friendly throughout and I would strongly recommend her and the Harvey John team to companies and senior lawyers when considering preferred professional recruitment firms.”
“Hayley has placed several key members of staff (solicitors) with my department over the last six months or so. She takes time to understand my requirements and passes on details of some suitable and great candidates and genuinely matches the right people for the role. Communications are great, and she’s still checking in with me re staff who have been with my firm for a few months. My new colleagues also say good things about her, so I’d recommend Hayley to employers and employees.”