Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Senior Management Accountant l Crawley
I am working closely with my client, a superb, growing and ambitious business with offices based near Crawley. Due to recent reorganisation within the team, they are looking for a sharp and ambitious Senior Management Accountant, with ambitions of now stepping into a leadership role.
This is a newly created role, which would favour a newly qualified accountant, looking to step into a supervisory position.
Key duties from the start will include:
- Leading a team of two ambitious finance professionals
- Preparing all aspects of management accounts
- Budget setting and Forecasting
- Overseeing month-end activities
- Overseeing all aspects of transaction finance too
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be very confident and experienced in the preparation of management accounts
- Be a recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). Though, please note that if you tick all other boxes, my client would consider those at the final stages of a qualification (with the intention of qualifying imminently)
- Be driven and ambitious
- Be a confident leader and will be able to demonstrate previous leadership qualities (even if you haven’t managed in an official capacity)
- Be comfortable working within a small (but busy) finance team, in a high volume setting
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- An annual discretionary bonus
- Private medical
- A very competitive salary
If this position could be of interest to you, then please apply right away or contact Callum Mckenna as my client is looking to conduct initial interviews this side of Christmas!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.