Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Treasury Consultant | London
Are you a treasury professional who thrives on professional growth, is focused on achieving objectives, and flourishes in a vibrant and dynamic work environment?
If you have treasury or risk management experience, we may just have the role for you!
A great opportunity for a Treasury Consultant has arisen within a global consultancy firm located in London! This diverse role will offer you the chance to gain exposure in a number of areas across risk management that is underpinned by a strong knowledge of treasury fundamentals.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage and support on treasury and risk management assignments
- Develop bespoke analytical tools for multi asset assignments
- Develop multi asset cross correlated simulation engines
- Work with developers to integrate various bespoke analytical tools for clients
- Work with Risk Management team to enhance capabilities for fund level FX hedging
- Develop relationships with both existing and potential clients
Do you have?
- 7 or more years of treasury and risk management experience?
- Experience in the development of interest rate and foreign exchange strategies?
- A strong analytical mindset?
- In-depth knowledge of a variation of financial derivatives?
- An ability to understand the financial risks of a business and implement appropriate strategies to mitigate those risks?
- Strong quantitative skills and financial modelling experience?
- Experience building and maintaining key business relationships?
Experience within the banking sector would be advantageous although corporate treasury or consulting experience that focuses on risk management strategies would also be acceptable.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.