Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Investment Accountant l London
Investment Accountant – London
£70,000-80,000 + 20% annual bonus + private healthcare + 10-16% employer pension
Our client is a rapidly expanding, highly prominent business in the insurance sector. They’re currently seeking an experienced investment professional to take the lead role as an Investment Accountant within the investment team. This is a newly created growth-driven opportunity which itself has ample opportunity for future progression. This individual will be joining a relatively new investment team (2022) which has quickly grown to a team of 10 and manages an investment portfolio of several billion.
This new role follows a period of sustained growth, multiple acquisitions, and industry recognition which has healthily continued for the past 2-3 years. This is a highly ambitious business with exciting plans for the immediate future and maintained focus on employee engagement and retention. They pride themselves on their first-rate industry reputation, best practice approach across all areas, and repeated awards in employee satisfaction (‘Best Workplace’ & ‘Great Place to Work’). They reward all staff with an attractive benefits package including genuine opportunities for career development, attractive private pension scheme, enhanced holiday allowance, private medical, 10x salary life cover, 20% annual performance bonus, and more!
- Responsible for all investment accounting within the investment team
- Review daily cash balances
- Book trades and transfers as necessary on custody portals
- Ensure holdings accurately reflect the company’s investment portfolios
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly investment income reporting Investment reporting including performance review for Exco/Local Boards/Group Investment Committee
- Monitor investment compliance with investment guidelines and risk appetite
- Work closely with Finance and Treasury on investment related matters
- Ensure monthly valuations/P&L are accurate
- Assist treasury with cash management/liquidity needs
- Responsible for accuracy of investment data
- Assist other functions (eg risk, internal audit, legal) on investment related matters
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information on this London based Investment Accountant opportunity.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.