Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Finance Assistant- Hybrid-Working
This is an excellent role, which would suit someone with some finance experience but looking to kick on and progress with their career.
My client offer smart/ modern offices in the heart of Guildford, as well as a great working environment and some superb benefits too.
Key responsibilities within this role will include…
- General Purchase Ledger
- Handling of expenses
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing of invoices
- Processing of Cheques
The ideal candidate for this role, WILL:
- Have some finance/ accounting experience- be this is an Accounts Payable or more varied finance role (preferably 1+ years’ experience)
- Be studying towards an AAT qualification. This is not an essential, but a strong academic background is a must
- Be a sharp individual, eager to learn and progress within the world of finance
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Hybrid working, with up to 3 days home-working per week available (once settled in)
- Competitive pension
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday per year (in addition to Bank Holiday)
If this position is of interest to you, then please do apply right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.