Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Commercial Finance Analyst
I am working closely with my client, a superb business that have gone from strength to strength in the last 2-3 years, to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst on a permanent and full-time basis.
You will need to have a good background in finance and preferably be a part or fully qualified accountant, but as you will sit between the Commercial and Finance teams, analysis and data will be your strong suit.
Your duties will include…
- Assisting with month-end duties
- Extracting data and conducting analysis (use of SQL essential)
- Margin Analysis
- Manipulating and presenting data to key stakeholders
The suitable candidate will have…
- Strong SQL skills (with demonstrable experience of writing scripts)
- The ability to analyse complex data and present to stakeholders
- A good financial background- you will be ideally be a Partor fully qualified accountant, but those that are qualified by experience will also be encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of Power BI (desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive…
- Hybrid-working (up to two days per week can be worked from home)
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Free parking nearby
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA study support if needed (details to be discussed)
- Possible, discretionary annual bonus
If this is of interest to you, then please do apply for this role ASAP!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.