Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Commercial Finance Analyst
This is an excellent role, which would suit either a qualified or part-qualified Commercial Accountant.
It is working within a progressive and ambitious business, where growth within the company and role is very much available.
Ideally you will have a good grasp of all things financial, but your role will be geared towards…
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Creation of dashboards
- Liaising with various different departments and senior Stakeholders on an internatioonal basis
The ideal candidate for this role, will…
- Be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified- though those that are part-qualified (and actively studying) with lots of experience will also be considered.
- Have a good basic grasp of general ledger/ financial accounting- though this is a commercial/ analytical finance role, an understanding of those numbers would be useful.
- Have strong Business Partnering experience and be comfortable in liaising with various stakeholders (all levels) across a business.
- Have advanced Excel skills.
In return, my client will offer…
- A superb holiday package
- Private medical
- Free parking on-site
If you feel that this role is of interest to you, then please do apply right away as the client would be keen to start running interviews early next week!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.