Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Client Manager – Accountancy Practice
We are recruiting for a qualified and experienced Client Manager to join this very successful accountancy firm in their Bexhill Office. The firm have a growing team, and work with a range of mainly SME businesses.
In this busy role you will be working closely with the partners, managing a portfolio of clients – ensuring accounts and tax compliance work is carried out as well as providing advice and support on a range of issues. The firm are increasingly busy, so there are great opportunities to develop the role and take on increasing responsibility in the future.
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- A recent background in accountancy practice with experience of managing a client portfolio
- Organised, proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen to progress your accountancy practice career
- Experience/knowledge of medical/doctors accounts would be a bit advantage
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits packages. If you think this exciting opportunity is for you please apply, or contact Claire Jones at Harvey John for more details on this and a range of other accountancy practice jobs across Sussex.
View the salary as a market rate guide which has been set by the agency. Your expectations will be discussed on application.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.