Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
I am working closely, with a superb client of mine with offices based in Burgess Hill, to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a permanent and full-time basis.
This is an on-site role, working alongside an accomplished finance team, in what it is a newly created role.
The position will develop and evolve into a fully-fledged Management Accountant role in time, so plenty of progression for the right candidate.
It’s a busy and varied role within an international business.
Key duties from the off, will include…
- Intercompany transactions
- Various month-end duties
- Bank Reconciliations
- Overseeing VAT compliance
- Assisting with project costing
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger
- Assisting with the production of financial accounts
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have some strong experience in a similar General Ledger role (ie. not just transactional finance work)
- Be AAT qualified or be an active ACCA, ACA or CIMA studier. Though, those that are “qualified by experience” will also be considered for the position
- Be comfortable in a busy and fast-paced finance setting
- Have had some previous experience within a multi-currency/ international environment
- Be happy working in a role which is fully on-site
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A great working environment
- A busy finance role, with the genuine opportunity to progress to Management Accountant level in time
- Free parking on-site
- 25 days holiday
- Study support (if needed/ required)
If this does sound as though it may be of interest, then please apply for this position right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.