Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Accounts Manager – Accountancy Practice
Are you an experienced and qualified practice accountant looking for your next career move in the Reigate area?
If you are looking for a role where you will get the autonomy to manage your own client portfolio and be involved in developing the next generation of accountants within the firm then this could be the career move for you.
You’ll manage your own varied portfolio of clients where you will not only oversee a variety of accounts and tax compliance work but provide ideas and support to become a trusted advisor in the growth of their business! You’ll be joining this dynamic firm at an exciting time as they move forwards with their growth plans. You will enjoy a friendly and innovative working environment and loads of potential for future career progression
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with some post qualification experience in a professional practice environment
- Used to managing your own client portfolio
- Excellent client facing skills, a passion for work with SME businesses
- Experience of supporting and developing trainee/junior accountants
- Adept with the use of accounting technology
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility
- Some audit experience would be great, but is not essential
There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer, and scope to career your career at your own pace.
If this sounds like the job for you then please apply now or contact Claire Jones at Harvey John for more details on this, or a range of other accountancy practice roles across the South East
View the salary as a market rate guide which has been set by the agency. Your expectations will be discussed on application
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.