Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Purchase Ledger Specialist
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business based in central Redhill.
This is a busy and fast-paced position, which would suit either an experienced Purchase Ledger Specialist (with at least a couple of years’ experience in a high-volume role) or a more entry-level finance professional, who’s perhaps started an AAT qualification and looking to progress within the world of finance.
Given the continual growth within the company, there is the genuine prospect of progress and get involved with more management accounting focused tasks over time.
But, from the off, key duties will entail:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- BACs payment run
- Paying international suppliers
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have 1-2 years’ Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable experience or, alternatively, you will be an active AAT studier
- Be comfortable coming into the office 4 days per week
- Be confident in working within a fast-paced working environment
- Live within an easy commute of Redhill
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Study support
- 1 day per week home-working (after probation)
- Life cover
- Discretionary bonus
- A great working environment within smart, modern offices
If this is of interest to you, then please do apply for this role as the Hiring Manager is keen to do initial Teams calls right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.