Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Part-Qualified Management Accountant
This is a superb opportunity to join a busy and ambitious business in a role which will evolve into a Finance Manager position within the next 12-18 months.
It’s a newly created position, where you will be joining a small finance team and taking ownership for all aspects of management accounts.
Specific duties from the off will entail:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Fixed-Asset Maintenance
- General management accounts preparation for 2-3 of the smaller entities
- Assisting with Budgets and Forecasting
- Transactional finance duties, such as Purchase Ledger
The successful candidate for this post, will…
- Be AT LEAST midway through an ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualication (and actively studying)
- Be very comfortable in preparing management accounts, with a minimum of 3 + years’ experience in preparing management accounts
- Be used to and comfortable with more transactional accounting duties too
- Be happy working in an on-site role
- Be ambitious and keen to step into a Finance Manager role within the next 12-18 months
In return, the successful candidate will receive some superb benefits, including…
- Private medical
- Free lunch on a daily basis
- An annual bonus
- Study support (if required)
- The opportunity to progress to Finance Manager level within an ambitious and growing business
If this does sound like a position that you’d be interested in, then please apply for this position right away.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.