Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
This is a superb opportunity to join a busy and ambitious business as a result of expansion and success.
It’s a newly created position, which has the potential to evolved into a Finance Manager role overtime.
You will be joining a small finance team and you will taking ownership for all aspects of management accounts- specific key duties will include:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Fixed-Asset Maintenance
- End-to-end management accounts preparation for 2-3 of the smaller entities
- Assisting with Budgets and Forecasting
- Transactional finance duties, such as Purchase Ledger
The successful candidate for this post, will…
- Be actively studying towards an ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualification (essential)
- Be very comfortable in preparing management accounts, with solid experience preparing all aspects of management accounts
- Be used to and comfortable with more transactional accounting duties too
- Be happy working in an on-site role
- Be ambitious and keen to progress to Finance Manager level in time
In return, the successful candidate will receive some superb benefits, including…
- Private medical
- An annual bonus
- Study support
- The opportunity to progress within a growing, ambitious business
- Progression pathway to FM/FC level in time
If this does sound like a position that you’d be interested in, then please apply for this position right away.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.