Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Junior Finance Analyst | Hybrid Working
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful, award-winning business with offices in central Horsham.
It would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant, perhaps looking for their next step in the finance world.
This position has excellent progression opportunity and it may well evolve in duties over time but, to begin with, the role will include:
- Multiple Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals/ Prepayments
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Data/ Financial analysis
- Margin Analysis
This suitable candidate will:
- Be an analytically minded individual, with excellent Excel skills
- Be keen to learn and keen to progress
- Be comfortable with all accounting principles, including Bank Reconciliations
- Be an active ACCA, AAT, CIMA, ACA studier (not essential but preferred)
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience within a finance department
In return, the successful candidate will receive some great benefits, including…
- Study support (if needed/ required)
- Hybrid-Working- once settled in, you can work for up to two days per week from home
- Staff discounts
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Social events all year round
- The opportunity to join the company at an exciting time and progress in your role
- Pension and death in service
If this is something which may be of interest to you, then please apply ASAP for this role as my client is interviewing right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.