Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Finance Manager | Hybrid-Working
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a rapidly-growing and ambitious business based in Dartford.
The business has doubled in size within the past 2-3 years and have big plans for the future too!
You will be reporting directly in the MD and you will have oversight of all financials within the business- as the company continue to grow, this could well evolve into a Finance Director position in time.
Key duties within this role, will entail:
- Managing two direct reports (Accounts Assistants)
- Overseeing all aspects of Purchase/ Sales Ledger and Payroll
- Preparing cash flow Forecasts
- Management of all month-end processes
- Preparing financial reports and analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
The ideal candidate for this role, will be…
- Forward-thinking, dynamic and hungry to make a difference
- A strong communicator, capable of Business Partnering with various operations within the company
- A confident leader, with experience of leading a small finance team previously
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). However, if you are doing the final papers of a qualification and committed to completing this imminently, then you will be considered
- Comfortable with “rolling up sleeves” and getting involved in all aspects of finance
- A future Finance Director
In return, the successful candidate in this role, will get…
- A very flexible working-environment
- Hybrid working (you can do 2-3 days from home once settled in this role)
- 25 days’ holiday, in addition to Bank Holidays
- Access to a free gym on-site
- An annual discretionary bonus (based on hitting KPIs)
- The opportunity to work alongside an ambitious MD, in a role which will progress to FD level overtime
If this position is of interest to you, then please do apply immediately as my client is looking to start initial interviews right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.