Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Credit Controller | Hybrid-Working
This is a superb opportunity, offering unrivalled progression within a large international business.
Over the past five years, we have placed a number of individuals within their Accounts Receivable team and all seem to be doing very well and have progressed nicely in this time.
It is a busy and varied position, which includes…
- Invoicing/ Billing of customers
- Cash Allocation
- Closing of Ledgers
- Chasing debts (both B2B and B2C) domestically and overseas
The ideal candidate for this role, will:
- Have at least two years’ experience within an AR or Credit Control role
- Possess a basic grasp of general accounting principles
- Be confident in the use of Excel (Pivots and VLookups)
- Be comfortable chasing debtors overseas
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Smart and modern offices
- An annual, discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid-working (you are only needed to come into the office twice per week)
- Private medical
- A superb holiday entitlement (minimum of 30 days)
- The opportunity to progress within a huge and international business
- Regular salary reviews
If you wish to apply for this role, then please do so ASAP as my client are looking to conduct initial interviews right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.