Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Accountancy Graduate Trainee
Applications are now open for the 2023 intake for a graduate trainee role at an established accountancy firm based in central Brighton, East Sussex. On offer is a fully supported ACA training contract.
The firm will support your studies whilst enjoying a wide and varied role across audit, tax and accounts complementing your studies perfectly.
Accountancy is a people-focused profession so although numeracy is expected, you should also be able to demonstrate that you will be able to communicate confidently with colleagues and clients and will be able to organise yourself and your workload.
- Graduated with a 2:1 and above, perhaps you graduated a few years ago now with some business related work experience
- You’ll have good grades at A ‘levels and GCSE’s demonstrating a consistent academic achievement
- First class communication, written and presentation skills
- Be committed and focused on a career within the accountancy profession
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, supportive and challenging environment
- Be resilient and confident demonstrating composure under pressure whilst working to deadlines
A great opportunity to develop and progress with one of Brighton’s most established accountancy firms.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.