We promise to keep your data secure.
Following the requirements from both the Data Protection Act (1998) and General Data Protection Regulation (2018) we are dedicated to keeping your data safe.
We take the following precautions to ensure data security:
- We use cloud-based software services that only employees of Harvey John can access
- We don’t store any sensitive data on hard drives / physical folders for longer than a couple days before permanently destroying
- We turn off our devices and log out from all applications daily
- We erase all data from our mobiles once a quarter
- We use strong passwords and change regularly
- Our Data Protection Coordinator runs regular audits to check that we are living by these rules
The data we hold:
- Personal - to possibly include name, address, contact numbers, email address, DOB, education and qualifications
- Employment (past / present / future), salary (current / expected), contact history (call logs, meetings, and interviews)
- Associated documents (CVs, copies of driver’s licence, passport, covering letters, references etc.)
We need written permission from you to hold your information (email is fine).
If you ask to be deleted, you can be safe in the knowledge that all your data will be permanently erased.
We will never sell, share, or rent your information to any third parties without your permission.
If you would like to see our company updates and industry insights, follow our LinkedIn page here.