Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
“Being a people person, I love working with a wide range of individuals. I use my industry insight, accountancy experience and engaging smile to help the recruitment process go over smoothly!”
Why Harvey John?
- We don’t just match candidates with vacancies. We motivate people to fulfil their true potential and enable companies to grow and achieve their career objectives
- In the past 24 months, 92.4% of our placed candidates have happily stayed in their jobs and don’t plan on leaving any time soon
- Being a team of fewer than 20 people, we treat our clients and candidates with a dedicated and personal approach
- We combine finely tuned traditional recruitment techniques coupled with the use of new technology and cutting-edge sourcing methods
- We invest in our team to make sure they exceed your expectations. All new members of the team undergo intensive training which covers the latest sourcing methods and newly designed tools to make sure we stay ahead of the competition
- Outsourcing Senior Manager | Top 100 practice
- Client Manager | Established accountancy firm
- Management Accountant | International firm
- Audit Senior Manager | Top 10 practice
- Client Director | Leading independent practice
- Client Manager | Prominent Kent accountancy firm
- Senior Accountant | Leading contractor accounting firm
Why work with Meg?
- I offer personalised support, drawing from my career as an accountant to help candidates find the roles that truly resonate with their skills and career aspirations.
- 84% of candidates placed by me remain in their roles, showing how important it is to me that both candidates and clients are happy.
- In a year which has seen salaries stagnant in practice, partnering with me exclusively has resulted in an average salary increase of 16%.
- By actively listening and being honest, I ensure candidates feel genuinely understood and supported throughout their job search journey.
- As a trusted advisor, I work with candidates throughout their career journey, not just during the placement process, ensuring they have access to market insights and advice wherever they need it.
What our clients say about Meg
See some of our reviews from our wonderful clients!
“Working with Meg has been an absolute pleasure.
From the moment Meg contacted me, her genuine kindness and positivity were evident. She took the time to understand my aspirations and career goals, and she truly went above and beyond to guide me throughout the entire job application process. Meg’s dedication and expertise were evident at every step, and I am incredibly grateful for her unwavering support.
I am forever grateful to Meg for reaching out to me and for helping me start my new job on the right foot.”
“I wanted to say how thankful I am for your work. I felt comfortable talking to you straight away (surprising, given my experience with previous recruiters!) which really helped me feel like we were working together on my goals and wishes, rather than being pushed into a position I wasn’t 100% on.
You have been so supportive on a personal level. you worked with me to calm any worries and always found a solution.
I’ll actually miss having to catch up with you on a regular basis! I’ll definitely reach out to you in the future if I move on again.
In summary, I don’t think people realise what a difference a good recruiter can make to someone’s life.”