Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Senior Treasury Manager
Are you a Treasury Manager looking for a new challenge to develop and implement your core skills in a meaningful way?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a young and ambitious company that has grown its team significantly since its inception 10 years ago. Through the support you will provide as Senior Treasury Manager, you will have the chance to gain insight and exposure to key strategic projects on a global scale. As a part of a small core team, day-to-day you will be assisting the Head of Treasury with hedging requirements, cash management and forecasting among other responsibilities.
Your duties will include:
- Cash management: monitor cash balances, implement day-to-day cash controls, administrate cash pooling
- Bank relationship management: maintain bank mandates, manage bank queries, KYC updates. Maintain register of all group bank accounts
- Loan management:
- Maintain intercompany loan register and loan documentation
- Loan compliance: monitor compliance with loan covenants. Coordinate with local teams to ensure ongoing compliance at subsidiary level
- Reporting and forecasting:
- Create and maintain ad-hoc treasury reports for CFO/Exec
- Manage coordination of cashflow forecasts across group entities
- Coordinate treasury policy and consistent process across group entities
- Hedging: collaborate to set up and management of foreign exchange and commodities hedging strategies for the group
- Perform month-end and reporting duties as required
Do you have:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience?
- Advanced Excel skills?
- SAP experience?
- Exposure to Power BI/Tableau?
- ACT qualified, or working towards an ACT qualification?
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.