Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Senior Credit Controller
Senior Credit Controller – Insurance
£30,000-35,000pa + up to 20% annual bonus
My client is an expanding, highly prominent business in the insurance sector. They pride themselves on their industry reputation, best practice approach across all areas, and repeated awards in employee satisfaction (‘Best Workplace 2022’). They reward all staff with an attractive benefits package including genuine opportunities for career progression, attractive private pension scheme, good holiday allowance, health insurance and life cover, 20% annual performance bonus, and more!
Due to their continued growth, they’re looking to add an experienced Credit Controller to their team. Their ideal would be someone with an insurance sector background but they will consider financial services experience generally.
This is a notably collaborative and supportive team within the business that are working very effectively. Knowing several individuals already in credit control, they’re a really great bunch who will warmly welcome their new colleague!
- Control the assumed payments function.
- Timely reconciliation of payment schedules, broker statements and company accounts to enable prompt payment of due balances.
- Regular and accurate reporting of all assumed payment backlogs and any serious issues/complaints as they arise.
- Adherence to the Assumed Payment Procedures within the Reinsurance Manual.
- Complete and report on all projects as allocated.
- Complete the monthly drawn LOC reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly Claims Processing List for expected workflow and book in Currency totals to cover payments with Cashiers.
- Review assumed transactions for payment & collection.
- Handle claims recovery payments within the Credit Control system.
- Assist with other Credit Control & Reinsurance team projects as required.
- Assist with Credit Control & Reinsurance team company & department goals, and any ad-hoc requests.
- Perform credit control duties on allocated Outwards Reinsurance accounts.
- Collect outstanding balances from brokers & reinsurers in accordance with company goals.
- Report on the above as required.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John fore more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.