Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career in accounting? Do you have a passion for numbers and problem-solving? If so, you might be the perfect fit for this Senior Accounts Assistant role!
As a Senior Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial statements, including balance sheets and profit and loss statements
- Processing and reconciling invoices and payments
- Managing client accounts and liaising with clients regularly
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records and databases
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and development and working with the team to implement new processes and procedures
You will also enjoy a competitive package that includes:
- Salary – Up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Annual ACCA allowance for exams and study materials
- Study support – flexible and tailored to your needs and preferences
- Location – At first, you’ll be in the office full time but work from home days will develop gradually
This is a small firm that values their employees and their individual career progression. They offer regular pay rises, a great work/life balance and an ad-hoc bonus scheme. Due to their size, they can offer a lot of flexibility in terms of which direction your career takes. If you are interested in joining their team, please apply today or get in touch with Meg Glencross directly.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.