Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility and allows you to strike a healthy work-life balance? Do you want to have a say in how your role develops and be part of a supportive work environment?
We are working with a flexible and growing accountancy firm in Portsmouth who are currently seeking a talented individual to join their team as a Semi-Senior Accountant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to take on a range of responsibilities that will evolve and develop with you, allowing you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Prepare comprehensive financial statements, including balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Process and reconcile invoices and payments efficiently and accurately.
- Manage client accounts, establishing strong relationships and ensuring their needs are met.
- Maintain precise and up-to-date financial records and databases.
- Proactively identify opportunities for business growth and development, collaborating with the team to implement innovative processes and procedures.
This is a company that understands your life outside of work is important, and believe in providing a role that fits around your needs. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
Flexibility: As your experience and productivity grow, you’ll gradually see work-from-home days introduced to provide you with a greater sense of work-life balance.
Career Progression: This accountancy practice are committed to supporting your professional growth. You will have the opportunity to tailor your career path according to your interests and aspirations.
Study Support: This firm recognises the importance of continuous learning and development. Offering an annual ACCA allowance allowing you to choose from various training providers. They will work with you to build a study support package that accommodates your workload and provides you the flexibility you need to succeed.
If you’re interested in Portsmouth based accountancy roles and you’d like to hear more, please get in touch with Meg Glencross.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.