Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Purchase Ledger- Accounts Assistant
I am working closely with a superb, growing and ambitious company in Horsham to recruit an ambitious Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Assistant.
This is a newly created role, which would suit a sharp finance professional, looking for their next step. You will join a team of ambitious accounting professionals, where your role can be busy and varied.
First and foremost your duties will be focused on Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger, such as…
- Supplier statements
- Inputting of invoices on the system
- Making BACs payments
But, on top of this, you will also gain exposure to…
- Accruals/ Prepayments
- Bank Reconciliations
And this role itself could grow and evolve into other aspects of finance over time- in fact the Finance Director is looking for someone with Purchase Ledger experience but with a desire to learn more.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be comfortable in Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable work (with a minimum of 1-2 years’ solid experience)
- Progressive and ambitious, with the eagerness and sharpness required to learn new things
- Be an active AAT studier (desirable but not essential)
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A fun and lively office environment, with lots of social events organised throughout the year
- The option of hybrid working (up to two days from home) once settled in
- AAT study support if needed/ required
- Genuine progression opportunities within a rapidly growing business
- Death in service
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
If this position is of interest to you, then please apply right away for the role right away, as my client is interviewing immediately!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.