Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Project Finance Analyst
Project Finance Analyst
Hybrid Working – 2 Days in Office
Salary £28,000 – 32,000pa + Study Support if Desired
We’re working with a specialist environmental consultancy client with a unique service offering and prominent industry reputation. This business has a tangible positive impact on both environmental and social aspects across the UK.
The position is a newly created role to join the Project Finance Team (3 people) within the company’s Project Management Team, reporting directly to the Project Team Manager. It’s a pivotal role for the team and one which would suit an analytically minded, pro-active individual who is looking for the opportunity to really add value to a business
This organisation is experiencing excellent year on year growth and re-investing heavily in the business. Their continued success has enabled them to diversify into new areas over the last 12 months and they have many exciting business development plans ahead. It’s the perfect time to be joining them!
Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Collate, prepare and analyse all chargeable time for weekly internal approval and submission to client.
- Data entry ensuring relevant time codes, project fees and commercial fields are up to date and accurate.
- Collation and analysis of weekly submissions of chargeable time into periodic applications for payment for submission to client.
- Reconciliation and validation of applications for payment to Project Management system data.
- Review, assess and prepare staff expenses for inclusion in applications for payment.
- Analysis and reconciliation of client assessments of applications for payment and generation of sales invoice for submission to client.
- Regular review of all contractual financial administration ensuring all data is up to date e.g. rates, dates, tasks, personnel, budgets, POs and client details.
- Any other financial analysis associated with projects for example staff, associates, expenses and equipment.
- Identification, analysis and assessment of financial risks on projects
- Completing timesheets
- Working flexibly and to a consistently high standard.
- Undertaking other reasonable tasks commensurate with this role. Including cover to undertake other roles in the PMO team.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.