Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Professional Support Lawyer: Private Client
Are you tired of the demands of fee-earning targets and meticulous time recording? Are you experienced in Private Client law, particularly in the areas of Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Join this esteemed Tunbridge Wells office as a Private Client Professional Support Lawyer (PSL). As one of two PSLs in the office, you’ll collaborate closely with their legal experts to provide invaluable guidance and support to the legal team. Your role as a Professional Support and Knowledge Development Lawyer will involve developing best practices, refining procedures, and overseeing training.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Escape Billing Stress: Say goodbye to billing targets and time recording pressures
- Meaningful Impact: Continue making a genuine difference in people’s lives through your expertise, without the stress of a client-facing caseload
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a better work-life balance with the flexibility to carve your own schedule of just 21 hours per week. This could be three full days, or shorter stints across the week.
To excel in this role, you should ideally:
- Have a minimum of 5 years PQE as a Private Client Solicitor, Lawyer, or CILEx/Legal Executive.
- Possess a strong desire to work as a Professional Support Lawyer, with a focus on Private Client.
If you have a keen interest in this area and relevant experience, regardless of your current title, we encourage you to get in touch.
Contact Chloë or Hayley Rose at Harvey John for more information.
The salary bracket advertised is FTE, for guidance only and was set by the agency.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.