Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Are you a payroll expert who loves helping small businesses and sole traders? Do you want to work in a flexible and supportive environment where you can grow your skills and career? If so, you might be the perfect fit for this Payroll Manager role!
This is a local accountancy practice based in Portsmouth, and they have a diverse and loyal client base of small businesses and sole traders. They offer a range of accounting services, such as bookkeeping, VAT returns, year-end accounts, and payroll. And they are in the market for a new Payroll Manager to join their friendly and professional team and take charge of the payroll function.
As a Payroll Manager, you will:
- Manage the payroll process for our clients, from start to finish
- Ensure compliance with tax and employment legislation, such as PAYE, NI, pensions, and RTI
- Provide excellent customer service and answer any queries from clients or HMRC
- Work on other accounting tasks as required, such as bookkeeping, VAT returns, and year-end accounts
- Work flexibly and autonomously, choosing your own hours and managing your own workload
- Collaborate with the rest of the team and share your knowledge and expertise
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong experience in payroll management
- A good knowledge of payroll software, such as Sage Payroll, Brightpay and Xero
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges
If this sounds like the role for you, please reach out to Meg Glencross at Harvey John | 07759 122746 | email@example.com
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.