Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Part-Time Accountant- Remote-Working
This is a truly superb opportunity to work fully remotely for a busy and expanding company, in what is a busy and varied finance role.
You will be joining a small finance team of 4, where you will need to be comfortable in transactional and more complex finance work.
Your role will start out as 20 hours per week but this can (and will) grow over time to 30 hours and possibly even full-time (if desired).
On top of this, your duties will evolve too as you get to grips with the role and the company continue to grow.
You will be involved in…
- Inputting of invoices
- Preparing of accounts to Trial Balance
- VAT Returns
- CIS Returns
- Preparing management accounts
The ideal candidate for this role, will:
- Be a part/ nearly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Have worked within the construction sector previously (desirable)
- Be very comfortable and happy to work within a varied finance role, which encompasses both transactional (AP/ AR) and accounts preparation
- Have used Sage and/ or Quickbooks previously
- Self-sufficient and happy within a role which is going to be fully remote working (besides meetings)
- Live within a 1 hour drive of South Croydon- as, though this role is remote working, you will be required to meet in person on an ad-hoc basis too
- Be able to start within a month of being offered a role
This is a truly superb opportunity to work within a role and company which will grow and evolve over time- my client is looking to run initial Teams interviews ASAP, so please do apply right away if you feel you could be suitable for this position!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.