Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Management Accountant | Bristol
This is a superb opportunity to work within an ambitious and growing business in Bristol as a Management Accountant, where you will be given the opportunity to focus on all aspects of Management reporting.
Reporting into a driven and supportive leader, this role involves…
- Preparing management and financial accounts
- Ensuring Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Preparing VAT returns
The ideal candidate for this role, will be:
- Studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Confident in using Excel to an intermediate level (Pivots and Vlookups)
- Comfortable with preparing management accounts
- Happy working from Bristol on a two day per week basis
In return, the successful candidate shall receive:
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA study support
- Free parking on-site
- Flexible working arrangements of 8-4 or 9-5
- The opportunity to work from home for 3 days per week once settled in
If you’re an Accountant in or around Bristol and this position is something of interest to you, then please apply immediately or contact Callum Mckenna. The client is looking to conduct initial Teams conversations right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.