Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Are you looking for a new challenge in your accounting career? Do you want to work for a company that is different from the rest?
What about a fully remote role?
We are working with a modern, breakthrough accounting firm that works with creative and digital agencies. They have an experience team of accounting professionals who offer reliable accounting, tax, and business growth advise to their clients. They are incredibly enthusiastic about what they do and love to help their clients achieve their goals.
They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team to provide excellent service to their clients. You will be in charge of preparing monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, and other financial reports. You will also collaborate with the Client Managers in the firm to give insights and suggestions to your clients on how to increase their profitability and growth.
As a Management Accountant, you will enjoy:
- A fully remote working arrangement that gives you flexibility and autonomy
- A supportive and friendly team culture that cares about your wellbeing and development
- A range of perks and benefits, such as pension, health insurance, regular social events, and more
- A chance to work with some of the most creative and inspiring businesses in the UK
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To be an AAT qualified or working towards it
- At least 3 years of experience in a practice role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and positive attitude
- A keen interest in the creative and digital sector
If this sounds like you, don’t miss this opportunity to join this amazing team! Apply now by sending your CV to Meg at Harvey John.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.