Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
This is a great opportunity to work within a great office environment, which is close to Haywards Heath town centre.
The role is geared towards commercial finance, preparing Budgets/ Forecasts and Business Partnering, however, you will be required to get involved in day-to-day finance activities too.
Key duties do include…
- Preparing management accounts
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Journal entries
- Business Partnering with stakeholders
- Assisting with day to day transactional finance work too
The ideal candidate for the position will:
- Be confident in the preparation of management accounts
- Be comfortable with month-end processes
- Be happy getting involved in more transactional finance activities when/ where needed
- Be AAT qualified or be partway through an ACCA, ACA or ACA qualification. Equally, those that are qualified by experience are also encouraged to apply
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Hybrid-working (3 days from the office and 2 from home)
- A 9-5 working week
- A competitive pension
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
If this is a position which is of interest to you, then please do apply right away as my client is looking to run initial interviews immediately!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.