Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Management Accountant l Southampton
Are you a nearly or newly qualified accountant with a knack for producing impeccable management accounts based in or around Southampton? Our client, an esteemed industry leader with a excellent reputation, is on the lookout for a talented and experienced Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance team.
You’ll have the chance to work alongside top-tier professionals, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Head of Finance. Set in their stunning offices in Southampton, our client’s offices boast ample parking and convenient on-site amenities, ensuring a comfortable and flexible work environment for all.
As a key member of the team, you’ll dive into the heart of financial operations, with responsibilities including:
- End-to-end management accounts preparation with detailed variance analysis on crucial accounts
- Budget setting, forecasting and business partnering
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts, control accounts, and inter-companies
- Conducting financial analysis
- Posting of journals
- Fixed-Asset maintenance
- Year-end accounts and audit process.
The ideal candidate for the position will be:
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA fully qualified
- Analytically minded, with financial analysis experience
- Comfortable in the preparation of financial reports
- Confident with interacting with all areas of the business
- In return, the successful candidate shall receive:
- Free on-site parking
- Private Medical Insurance
The opportunity (once settled in your role) to work from home for 2 days per week
If you’re a motivated and skilled management accountant in or around Southampton who thrives on precision and meticulousness, we want to hear from you! Seize this exciting opportunity and apply now or reach out to Meg Glencross – our client is gearing up to conduct initial interviews in the coming weeks.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.