Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
International Reporting Accountant
This is a superb opportunity to work within a large, global business, offering superb benefits and progression.
This role would suit a technically astute candidate, as the role would be geared towards overseeing financial reporting, VAT and corporation tax matters for multiple entities overseas.
You will have a good understanding of overseas VAT rules and financial reporting standards.
Key duties will include:
- Preparing and delivering financial statements for various overseas entities
- Corporation tax and VAT matters
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met
- Assisting with statutory Audits
The ideal candidate for this role will…
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified (CIMA would be considered too)
- Ideally be practice qualified, with at least SOME experience in industry. Though those coming straight from practice, with relevant experience of international reporting, will also be considered
- Have strong experience of financial reporting and Taxation for overseas entities
In return, the successful candidate will receive…
- Flexible working hours/ environment
- Free parking
- Hybrid-working (though you will be needed on-site for at least a couple of days per week)
- Private medical
- Excellent holiday offering
If you feel that this role is of interest to you, then please do apply immediately as my client is looking to interview right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.