Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Head of Finance
Head of Finance
Are you a qualified accountant with managerial experience seeking a full-time role? Our esteemed client in Brighton is currently looking for a skilled Head of Finance to join their dynamic team. Reporting to the board, the chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in providing valuable financial insights to influence key business decisions and oversee the financial function for the company while closely liaising with their funders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate on annual budgeting and forecasts with top management.
- Prepare financial statements, including variance analysis from the budget.
- Analyse revenue, yield performance, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Maintain short and long-term cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure compliance with financial obligations and statutory requirements.
- Establish and maintain financial systems for quality control.
- Manage the Operational Risk Register and Fixed Asset Register.
- Perform monthly account reconciliation.
Experience & Skills Required:
- You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Advanced in Excel and confident with Microsoft Office
- Seasoned Xero user
- Strong analytical skills
- You will be calm under pressure and comfortable with the responsibility the role entails.
Please send your CV and short note outlining your motivations for applying to email@example.com
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.