Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Get in touch with...
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a unique organisation based on the outskirts of Horsham.
You will be wanting on-site initially, while you get up to speed, but the Finance Director is happy to offer 2-3 days home-working once you are up-and-running.
It is working within a company that have been trading for over 50 years, within a role which can grow and evolve for the right candidate.
Whether you are qualified, part-qualified or qualified-by-experience, you will be comfortable with all workings with a small finance function, as this will initially be a “stand alone” position- though it has the scope to grow into a supervisory one in time.
Key responsibilities, will include…
- Fully preparing management accounts, including commentaries
- Bank/ Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Running Payroll
- Cash flow Forecasting
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Overseeing day-to-day Purchase/ Sales Ledger
- Assisting with year-end audits/ accounts
The ideal candidate, will…
- Be a part, fully qualified or qualified by experience accountant
- Be confident in all aspects of this role
- Be Competent working in a “stand alone” Accountant role but equally comfortable supervising a small team (in time)
- Drive and own a car (due to office location)
In return, the successful candidate will receive…
- A 9-5 working day, with a healthy work-life balance and very little demand for additional hours
- Free parking on-site
- Free lunch
- Hybrid-working (once up-and-running)
- 25 days’ holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel you’d be a good match for this role, then please do apply right away,. as my client is looking to run interviews right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.