Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
I am working on an exclusive basis for a superb organisation based near Horsham.
This is a newly created role, which has come about due to how busy and successful the business are.
The organisation are one that truly value their employees and offer some superb perks and benefits to match.
You will be working alongside a superb, experienced Finance Manager, who will give you great guidance and support in your role.
Your key duties within this role, will include:
- Taking ownership for all aspects of Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Accruals and Prepayments
The position could suit either an experienced finance assistant, who enjoys a transactional finance role or an AAT studier, with some experience in the above duties and now looking for their next step.
The ideal candidate for this role will…
- Be studying an AAT qualification (not essential but desirable)
- Have at least two years’ experience in finance and now looking for their next step
- Have a good understanding of Bookkeeping principles, with a desire to learn more
- Drive and own a car
- Be comfortable working on-site 5 days per week- please note, there may be SOME home-working in time but for the for time being, this would be fully on-site
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Favourable 8:30- 4:30 working hours and a genuine emphasis on a work life balance, with few employees working after hours
- Free parking on-site
- Free lunch on a daily basis
- Up to 2 bonuses payable each year
- 25 days holiday
- Payment towards fuel into the office
If this position is of interest to you, then please do apply for this position ASAP as my client is looking to line up interviews within the next 1-2 weeks!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.