Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for an opportunity to move into an Analyst role? Are you looking to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding business? We have an opening for a Finance Analyst to join our clients busy team in Lewes, on a hybrid basis. If you are passionate about finance, possess exceptional analytical skills, and thrive in a busy environment, we want to hear from you!
About our client:
Our client, an expert in communications are seeking a Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created role due to internal progression. Based in the heart of Lewes, this role offers professional growth and flexible working, as well as study support.
This role is ideal if you are an experienced Accounts Assistant, seeking the opportunity to enhance your reporting & analytical skills further.
- Maintaining both sales & purchase ledgers
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations to balance sheet
- Monthly Sales Analysis in MS Query and Access
- Customised reports for internal management: Sales, Projects, Operations, Finance
- Postings of bank accounts (home and currency)
- AAT qualified or similar qualification
- Proficient in Excel, MS & Access is desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £28,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
- Full study support
- Hybrid working after probation
- On site parking
- Life insurance
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.