Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
£60,000-70,000 + 20% bonus
Our client is a rapidly expanding, highly prominent business in the insurance sector. They’re currently seeking an experienced EA professional to join them in a role supporting a senior Exec Director and wider department.
This new role follows a period of sustained growth, multiple acquisitions, and industry recognition which has continued throughout the past 2 years. This is a highly ambitious business with exciting plans for the immediate future and maintained focus on employee engagement and fulfilment. They pride themselves on their first-rate industry reputation, best practice approach across all areas, and repeated awards in employee satisfaction (‘Best Workplace’ and ‘Great Place to Work 2023’). They reward all staff with an attractive benefits package including genuine opportunities for progression, attractive private pension scheme, staff social events and team focused ethos, good holiday allowance, health insurance and life cover, 20% annual performance bonus, and more!
- To provide administrative support to the directors in respect of the management of the Claims team taking a pro-active approach towards work and colleagues
- At the direction of the Executive and Associate Claims Directors to provide professional administrative support across the claims division
- Taking minutes for the weekly claims meeting and supporting the Group CEO’s Personal Assistant if she is not available for the Underwriting weekly meeting
- Production of the weekly and monthly MI to assist management in preparation for meetings to provide the team with line by line data for outstanding diaries and static claims
- Responsibility for monitoring and highlighting outstanding peer reviews to ensure compliance with the agreed claims procedures
- Responsibility for room booking/co-ordinating Audit/Claims Reviews to ensure all selected files are readily available in correct format and appropriate IT facilities are in place
- To assist in refining the cash flow and expected movements process into the hub and operational processes
- Management of the email and calendar systems for the Claims Directors
- Responsibility for organising and managing internal and external meetings, lunches, travel, accommodation and venues with the assistance of the EA to COO and Events Manager as required
- Producing expense claims the Directors, Senior Managers and Class Managers
- To carry out ad hoc projects and work across departments as and when required
- To effectively vet and direct incoming phone calls
- Managing daily incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Ensuring both paper and electronic filing is up to date and maintain archive/filing log
- Be proactive and look to improve administration systems/communication where possible
- Assistance in preparation for audits o Coordinating The Peer Review Process across the department To assist with Insurance & Reinsurance Legacy Assoc (IRLA), and other meetings as required
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.