Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Delegated Authority Analyst
Delegated Authority Analyst – Claims Management
London – with hybrid working
£35,000-40,000pa + 20% bonus
Our renowned and highly prominent insurance sector client is looking to meet career-focused, dedicated insurance / claims professionals who are looking for that next step in their career. This role would suit someone with circa 2-3+ year’s operational insurance experience who is keen to join a rapidly expanding business during an exciting phase of growth and reinvestment.
Reporting directly to the Delegated Claims Manager, this newly created growth-driven role provides the opportunity to add real value to the team and have a pivotal impact on the claims management process. You will help oversee the Delegated Claims Administrators and ensure team success, whilst also supporting and enhancing the function with a particular focus on DA performance and monitoring anti-fraud practice and process.
This highly respected business prides itself on their prominent global reputation and professional office environment. They also have an excellent attitude towards staff engagement and motivation, offering all employees genuine career progression opportunities and a generous bonus / benefits package. They’ve won multiple awards in employee policies (eg. Best Workplace) and offer a 10-16% employer pension, good holiday allowance, private medical and life insurance, and a 20% annual performance bonus.
- To work with delegated management to support and enhance the delegated function
- Work with the team on performance management data to differentiate DA performance, improving the standard of service and promoting key partners
- Confirm anti-fraud measures are embedded in DA service and that any fraud concerns are recorded and investigated
- Ensure any identified potential fraud is surfaced to the Officers responsible and resolved
- Incorporate the claims TOM ways of working into DA best practice and to constructively challenge process and procedure to deliver measurable performance management
- Work with Centre of Excellence in completing the anti-fraud SOP and monitoring effectiveness
- Interpret DCA data and raise observations and issues for resolution
- Act with a continuous improvement mindset through the adoption of market best practice and the assessment and where agreed promotion of appropriate tools and techniques
- Performance manage Delegated Claims Administrators (“DCA”) and Coverholders to the order of the DA Claims Manager
- Ensure that appropriate contracts are in place with suppliers
- Attend DCA / Coverholder review meetings as required
- Analyse and interpret performance data
- Answer ad hoc queries from DCA’s/Coverholders
- Support the DA audit process and as required undertake audits and reviews, write up audit findings and complete audit actions to the required standards
- Support the management of the audit timetable & ensure that audits are scheduled / done
- Make comparisons between providers and make recommendations as to their suitability
- Support the DA Assistant Manager (Loss Funds) with the implementation of FCP/use of Vitesse
- Assist with the validation of loss fund amounts
- Assist in the tracing of ‘lost’ Loss Funds and reporting of Loss fund asset
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.