Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Credit Controller | Hybrid-Working (after training)
This is a superb role to join a small and busy finance team on the outskirts of Crawley.
Reporting into Financial Controller, your role will take ownership of all things Accounts Receivable, including:
- Credit Control- chasing and following up on debts by phone and email
- Sales Invoicing/ Billing
- Cash Allocation
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be tenacious when it comes to chasing debts and possess strong negotiation skills
- Have experience in Credit Control- My client is happy to consider a very experienced Credit Controller or someone with 1-2 years’ experience, looking to continue developing and learning
- Drive and own a car
- Have a basic grasp of accounting processes
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free parking on-site
- Private medical
- Competitive pension
- 9-5 Hours
- The option of 1-2 days’ home-working per week once settled in the role
If this is something that may be of interest to you, then please apply right away as my client is looking to interview immediately!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.