Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
This is a superb opportunity to work within a small but growing businesses based on the outskirts of Littlehampton.
You will be working within a small finance team 4 within a company that have achieved 30% year on year growth and this is a brand new role which, for the right person, will evolve over time.
This would suit an experienced Credit Controller, however, my client is equally keen to consider those with SOME Credit Control experience, that are keen to grow and develop within the role.
- All aspects of customer invoicing, including dealing with any queries
- Working in conjunction with the sales team
- Creating debtor reports
- Chasing debts through phone and email
- Setting credit limits
The ideal candidate for this role, will…
- Be a dynamic and target-driven individual
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience within Credit Control and/or Collections
- Drive and own a car
- Be happy to come into the office and work on-site, which you will need to do during probationary period, but they are open to talks on 1-2 days home-working thereafter
In return, the successful candidate, will receive:
- Free parking on-site
- The opportunity to grow and develop your role within an ambitious business
- The chance to get two types of bonus- one is a company-wide scheme and the other is an individual one based upon hitting Collections targets
If this position is of interest to you, then please do apply right away as on-site interviews are commencing imminently!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.