Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Compliance Administration Associate
Compliance Administration Associate – Trainee / Entry Level Role
Salary circa £20,000-24,000 + 20% annual bonus
A leading international insurance firm with Headquarters in Brighton is looking for a conscientious and hardworking individual to join them in a newly created, growth driven Compliance Administration Associate role. Reporting directly to the Compliance Assistant Manager, this person will join a very friendly and supportive compliance team and be given full training.
My client is happy to consider junior level individuals who haven’t worked in the insurance or compliance sectors previously. For example, my client is happy to consider school leavers who have some office based experience behind them but in a different sector. This could provide the start of an exciting new career journey for the successful individual. There are several avenues via which this person can progress within this area of specialism in the future.
This organisation prides itself on its prominent global reputation and professional office environment. They have a first-rate attitude towards staff engagement and motivation, alongside a highly attractive benefits package. This includes excellent 10-18% pension scheme, good holiday allowance, private medical, and an up to 20% annual performance bonus for all staff. Having placed several individuals with this client over the years, we’ve only ever received excellent feedback from them. This is evidenced by the average length of employment of staff with this business.
Overview of role:
- To help ensure that systems and procedures are in place to enable full compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Collate all relevant deadlines for regulatory submissions and ensure these are recorded in the deadline management system.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all financial and other regulatory returns
- are submitted to regulatory bodies by the required deadlines.
- Support with Compliance owned regulatory return submissions.
- Support in the drafting of all PRA required notifications and applications.
- Timely updating of all Tier 1 and Tier 2 Policies in line with the Document Policy.
- Ensure all documents within the scope of the Document Policy are available to all staff
- Coordinate the Quarterly Service Level Attestation process and ensure responses are
- received timely.
- Assist in updating Executive Committee and Board reporting papers.
- Monitor and maintain the Compliance mailbox.
- Assist the department in ensuring that any recommendations for corrective and
- preventative action from the group’s internal audit process are implemented and monitored.
- Encourage standards of excellence and ensure the company complies with best practice wherever possible.
- Assist with ad-hoc compliance projects and other Compliance Function tasks as required.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.