Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Commercial Finance Analyst | Hybrid-Working
I am working closely with my client, a superb business that have gone from strength to strength in the last 2-3 years, to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst on a permanent and full-time basis.
You will need to have a good background in accounting as this role will sit directly between finance and Commercial.
However, rather than being interesting in pursuing the traditional accountant route, data analysis will be your strong suit.
Your duties will include…
- Extracting data and conducting analysis (use of SQL essential)
- Margin Analysis
- Manipulating and presenting data to key stakeholders
- Assisting with month-end duties (as required)
The suitable candidate will have…
- Strong SQL skills (with demonstrable experience of writing scripts)
- The ability to analyse complex/ large data sets
- A good financial background- you will have worked within a finance/ accounting setting previously (preferably with some qualifications)
- Knowledge of Power BI (desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive…
- Hybrid-working (up to two days per week can be worked from home)
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Free street parking nearby
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA study support if needed (details to be discussed)
- Possible, discretionary annual bonus
If this is of interest to you, then please do apply for this role ASAP!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.