Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Client Manager – Accountant
Are you an accountant who is looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work in an international firm that values you more than just numbers? If yes, then you might be the perfect person for this role.
Our client is one of the leading accountancy firms internationally with offices around the globe and work with clients from various industries and countries. They are offering you a competitive salary and flexible, hybrid working, as well as dynamic and interesting client work to get stuck in to. They also provide regular training and mentoring for their employees, as well as a supportive and diverse work environment.
This is a practice that values creativity and collaboration. They are looking for accountants who can work well in a team environment and bring their own ideas to the table. As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements, reports, and budgets for various clients
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and policies
- Providing advice and guidance on tax, audit, and business issues
- Communicating effectively with clients and stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external partners
- Participating in continuous learning and development activities
If you are interested in joining this firm, please get in touch with Meg | Meg@harveyjohn.com | 07759 122746
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.