Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career as a Client Manager in Practice? Do you want to work for a company that values your skills, expertise and passion? Would you like to work for a business that has mastered fully remote teams? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are working with a leading accounting firm that helps growing businesses achieve their goals. They are not your typical accountants – they are friendly, innovative and proactive. With amazing clients across various sectors, from creative agencies to tech startups, they offer hassle-free accounting, consultancy, tax advice and financial planning services that make a real difference to their clients.
This practice are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Client Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, providing them with exceptional service and advice. You will also be involved in business development and networking activities to grow your client base and brand awareness.
As a Client Manager, you will enjoy:
- A flexible and fully remote working environment – you can work from anywhere in the UK
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- A generous benefits package, including pension, health insurance, life insurance, social events and volunteer days
- A personal development plan, with access to training, coaching and mentoring opportunities
- A chance to make a positive impact on the lives and businesses of your clients
To be a successful Client Manager, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in client management, preferably in an accounting or professional services firm
- Part ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive and positive attitude
- A passion for learning and growing
- A keen interest in the sectors we work with
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV to Meg at Harvey John as soon as possible.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.