Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Client Manager l Accountancy l Sevenoaks
Seeking a dynamic and rewarding accountancy Client Manager experience in a progressive accounting practice based around Sevenoaks? Look no further. We’re working with a modern, ambitious firm in Sevenoaks that have shown impressive growth in recent years and a dedication to fostering the success of both their clients and team.
More than just numbers:
- Take ownership of a dedicated portfolio, providing expert guidance and support throughout the year-end process.
- Become a trusted advisor, collaborating with clients to identify tax-efficient solutions and improve their business performance.
- Use your analytical skills to navigate complex financial challenges and deliver clear solutions.
Why this role?
- A competitive salary
- Work-life balance: Enjoy the flexibility with a hybrid work model and a supportive company that prioritises your well-being.
- Career Advancement: Join a rapidly growing firm with a commitment to professional development and exciting opportunities for advancement.
- Collaborative Culture: Embrace a friendly and open atmosphere where teamwork and knowledge-sharing thrive
If you have relevant experience and are looking to join a friendly, forward thinking firm please get in touch. There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer and you will be part of a supportive and lively team.
View the salary as a market rate guide which has been set by the agency. Your expectations will be discussed on application. Please contact Meg Glencross to discuss this and other jobs within accountancy practice across Kent and the surrounding area.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.