Unit 2 Ferry Wharf
Hove Enterprise Centre
Basin Road North
Portslade, East Sussex
Bookkeeper – Horsham
A great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a growing accountancy firm in West Sussex.
We are working with a leading firm of chartered accountants in the Horsham area, West Sussex to recruit an experienced bookkeeper to join their increasingly busy team. In this key post you will be providing a full bookkeeping service to a range of clients using cloud based software. The firm has a varied and interesting range of work and you will be involved in bookkeeping and management accounts, VAT and advising and supporting clients in improving their processes and implementing new software. You will be joining a friendly team and there is lots of scope to develop the role and progress your career.
- Previous experience of bookkeeping for multiple clients, ideally gained in a multi-client/accountancy practice environment
- Good working knowledge of cloud based accounting software such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
- You will work on site at client premises from time to time so you will need your own transport
- Organised, detail minded with strong communication skills
- AAT qualification or equivalent would be an advantage, but not as important as relevant experience
If you have bookkeeping experience and are looking to join a friendly, forward thinking firm please get in touch. There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer including the possibility of study support. Full and part time working options are available and there may be the opportunity for some home working.
View the salary as a market rate guide which has been set by the agency. Your expectations will be discussed on application. Please contact Claire Jones at Harvey John to discuss this and other jobs within accountancy practice across Sussex.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.